More fun party? Yes in Outdoor. However, holding an outdoor event is not as easy as it looks. Many special considerations when your party is held outdoors.
Some important tips and you should think!
1. Food. Factors in the success of a party cannot be separated from the delicious food served by the party owner, but also need to note the level of warmth. Usually, when partying outdoors, food can quickly become cold, and will certainly reduce the level of delicacy of the food itself. Well, here it is important, how you should pay attention so that the food served is still warm. To simplify you, it will be better if you hire vendors for catering. One of the trusted and affordable vendors you can get at fuar hostesi.
2. Decoration. Decorations also need to be considered, considering the event was held in open space, although wearing a tent, still the worst is from the unfriendly weather. So do not be too excessively decorate the space in the open. Use materials that are not too expensive. So, if something worst happens, rain for example, then you do not feel too much loss.
3. The exact date and day. If you really want to have a party in the open, then you need to decide the right day and the right month. It is because it would be a waste of budget if held during the rainy season, cold air, or high wind season. In addition to making bad food because of the cold, the invitees will also feel uncomfortable lingering at your party. So, let’s think carefully if you want to party outside the room. Unless you decide to use the services of a rainy handler
4. Light game lights. When partying outdoors, the need for support from dims lighting and romantic impression of candles or lanterns that can be ignited.
5. Tents oh Tent. Use a tent with modifications to the theme so that if circumstances do not allow you and your guests to feel comfortable, that’s very important! It can also be combined with the existing terrace, so it can take shelter or just avoid the wind by sitting down and enjoying the party on the terrace area.